Protect Your Business Interests with Surety & Fidelity Bonds from T.W. Morgan Insurance Services.
Let the Tim Morgan Agency Help With Your Bonding Needs.
A fidelity bond or surety bond can help protect the interests of your growing business. At TW Morgan Insurance Services, we combine the financial strength of our Surety & Fidelity Bond Insurance Companies to provide you or your business, professional, superior service. We have partnered with companies, like CBIC, RLI, CNA, AmTrust North America to name a few.
Why do I need a surety bond for my business?
- As a business owner, you may need a surety bond to guarantee payment for state sales taxes or utility bills.
- Or as a contractor, you may need to post a license or permit bond to guarantee your work for licensing requirements with municipalities.
- Attorneys may have clients that are required to post court bonds such as administrators or executors bonds to guarantee their performance while distributing assets in estate situations.
- Notary publics are required to post bonds in most states.
Types of Surety Bonds
License and Permit Bond
License bonds guarantee the Principal will comply with applicable codes and regulations established by the Obligee (The Obligee is usually a government entity such as a City, Town, or State). Permit bonds grant a Privilege.
- Electrician's license
- Plumber's license
- General Contractor's license
- Driveway permit
- Sign permit
- Sales tax
- State Fuel Tax
- ERISA Bond for Company Savings Plans 401K
- Errors and Omissions
Sample bond availability risks by industry
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Consumer Products
- Financial Services
- Food (processors/distributors)
- Hospitality/Entertainment (hotels, resorts, golf courses, country clubs, health clubs and restaurants)
- Life Sciences (one-of-a-kind manufacturing facilities)
- Private School
- Media, Sports & Entertainment
- Technology & Telecommunications
- Waste-haulers (garbage haulers)
- Bonds for everything else except if you're in Jail
If you have a request for a surety bond, TW Morgan Insurance Services has the markets to find the bond you may need at an affordable price. We have competitive rates for those with good credit and also for those who have some challenges with their credit. Most bonds can be issued in the same day for those with good credit. 90% of our bonds can be issued in our office. We can provide the bonds to fit any financial obligation when cash for the full amount is not affordable. The only bonds that TW Morgan Services does not provide is a bail bond, for anything else, give us a call at 503-245-3345 or 888-821-4717 today.