Commercial Real Estate Insurance
T.W. Morgan Insurance Services offers some of the best insurance policies for office buildings, equipment damage and onsite employee injuries onsite. You need to know you have the coverage you want for your Commercial Real Estate business.
T.W. Morgan Insurance Services offers Customized Options for Commercial Real Estate Business Owners
Our Commercial Real Estate package helps take the guesswork out of finding coverage by offering business insurance solutions you can tailor to meet your needs. Our agents will review specific coverage types and get a customized Commercial Real Estate insurance quote.
- Don't let the future of your Commercial Real Estate business be devastated by financial consequences from unforeseen events like fire, hail or other hazards. Business Property Insurance offers an excellent defense against unexpected occurrences.
- Business Personal Property Insurance protects against the loss of any property you own or create for sale. If a windstorm damages any of these items, Business Property insurance can help you replace everything from computers and inventory to equipment and tools.
Protect Where You Do Business
Whatever each new day brings, T.W. Morgan Insurance Services Business Property Insurance is still your best defense against unexpected occurrences such as fire, hail, windstorms, and other natural disasters. Key coverage examples include:
- You find success in your store, office, factory, and / or other locations. Then a major fire renders your place of business unsafe for you and your employees. Business Property insurance will make certain your damaged building is repaired or rebuilt quickly so you avoid losing income and preserve both the equity and your future.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property: Coverage is automatically extended, up to the specified limit, for locations which are acquired during the policy period and buildings which are constructed at existing scheduled locations during the policy period. The extension ends after 90 days or when the policy expires (whichever occurs first). The extension also ends when the new building value is reported and added to the policy at which time the full Building limit is available
- Business Income from Dependent Properties: Pays for loss of Business Income resulting from the suspension of operations at a scheduled location which is caused by a covered cause of loss to a scheduled dependent property.
- Mechanical Breakdown: Pays for direct damage and resulting loss of income caused by or resulting from the accidental breakdown of covered equipment. Premier policy only feature.
Tenants Move Back Coverage
- Tenants Move-Back covers costs for tenants to return to your property after being temporarily relocated if a fire, windstorm or other hazard damages or destroys your Commercial Real Estate property.
- This coverage allows you to continue to receive income while your property and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced. Business income not only helps you cover operating expenses needed to keep a business going after a loss, but it also could replace lost rents.
- T. W. Morgan Insurance Services provides coverage to keep your business operating until goods and services are being produced again. This insurance not only replaces lost business income while the office and its contents are being rebuilt and replaced, but it can also cover the operating and payroll expenses necessary to keep you and your business on your feet after a loss. You can even elect Extended Business Income Coverage, which helps replace lost business income for an extended period of time after your business operations resume.
Building Replacement Cost
Building Ordinance Coverage covers the increased cost to comply with a building ordinance or law when you repair or remodel the building after a natural disaster or other catastrophe.
At T.W Morgan Insurance Services, we have been providing one on one service with business owners since 1991 to develop insurance policies to meet the demands of your growing business. If you are looking for a change, to have a personal relationship with your insurance agent, TW Morgan Insurance Service won't disappoint you. We offer excellent knowledge about insurance and our service staff is "Service Above The Rest" Call us today at 503-245-3345 or Toll Free 888-821-4717