Motorcycle Insurance Plans through TW Morgan Insurance Services will keep you on your two wheels with the protection you want.
- Optional Equipment Coverage. $3,500 covers your optional equipment and is included with comprehensive coverage. (You can also increase your limits on Optional Equipment Coverage up to $15,000, which is great for custom painting, additional chroming, sidecars and other great additions to your ride that were not originally provided by the manufacturer.)
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident, including helmets and goggles.
- Replacement Cost Total Loss Settlement. We provide Replacement cost coverage for up to two years on bikes purchased new and with a maximum MSRP of $35,000. This applies when you purchase a new motorcycle from an authorized dealer and insures it with us within 30 days. This coverage does not apply to custom or classic motorcycles.
- Annual Policy. If there's a beautiful sunny day, you don't want to miss it. No calls, no hassle with our annual policy you can insure your motorcycle even in the "off-season."
- Towing and Roadside Assistance with Trip Interruption Coverage. We have experts that know how to take care of and tow your bike.
- Liability Only Coverage. This broad coverage is meant for accidents involving your motorcycle (the coverage is for third-party injuries and property damage). The "only" option allows you to make the decision if the liability coverage is all you want. You decide.
- Increased Limits. You can choose the limits that you want on your liability.
- Collision Coverage. Regardless of who is at fault, this covers your motorcycle in the event of damage caused by collision with other vehicles and trees or utility poles.
- Other than Collision Coverage. Provides coverage for out of the ordinary damages, such as fire, theft, flood or vandalism.
- Medical Payments Coverage. Hopefully, never needed, but very important with motorcycle insurance, this coverage pays for the necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident.
- Trailer Coverage. Provides coverage for a specifically designed trailer to transport your motorcycle (valued up to $7,500).
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
What additional Savings may I be eligible for?
- Did you take a motorcycle safety course? Savings.
- Do you have other policies with the insurance company that insures your bike? Savings.
- Are you part of one of our affinity groups? Savings.
- Is your bike equipped with anti-lock brakes and airbag? Savings.
- Are you a preferred operator? Savings.
Reaping the Rewards:
For customers who have a good driving history, we offer a plan that offers a First Accident Waiver program that waives the premium surcharge on the first accident.
If you ride with a DOT approved helmet, we provide $500 additional medical payments coverage to you.
If your ride is equipped with an approved stolen vehicle recovery system, you will receive a $500 deductible waiver on Other Than Collision in the event of a covered theft loss.
Take advantage of the knowledge at hand.
|Other Companies/Policy with
|Our Motorcycle Policy
|What if I am on a day ride and my bike breaks down?
|Your typical motorcycle insurance may cover a tow truck to come out, but it may not be a bike expert.
|Specialized towing and roadside assistance program uses professionals who know how to tow a bike and know where to take it for a proper repair.
|What if I take a small spill on my bike and damage my safety equipment (goggles, helmet) beyond repair?
|You may be replacing that safety equipment with money out of your pocket.
|A Motorcycle policy offers safety apparel coverage, which means your replacement safety equipment is covered up to $1,500.
|What if I purchase a brand new bike and a couple months later I have a mishap and the bike is considered a total loss?
|With typical motorcycle insurance, you may not get the full value that you purchased the motorcycle for.
|With our replacement cost total loss settlement option, you will be able to replace your bike with one of like kind and quality up to 120% of the purchase price.
|What if I am in an accident on my bike and the other person at fault has no insurance?
|Some motorcycle insurance policies would cover a replacement bike, but may not cover your medical bills, other policies may cover your medical bills, but not all the bells and whistles on your bike.
|A Motorcycle policy protects you financially if you're in an accident with someone who's at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
This brief summary is not a policy document. Please read the actual policy documents for your state for important details on coverage's, exclusions, limits, conditions and terms. If there is any conflict between this summary and the policy documents, the policy documents will control. Not all products and discounts are available in every state. Policy benefits, terms and conditions are subject to revision and may change without advance notice.