Home Insurance in the Northwest Serving Oregon, Washington and California

Homeowners insurance offered from T.W. Morgan Insurance Service of Portland, Oregon

You have made a large investment by purchasing a home. Sleep soundly with the protection of a homeowners insurance policy from the Tim Morgan Agency. Homeowners insurance protection is crucial when owning a home to protect your investment from a covered loss. A homeowners insurance policy or home insurance policy, means coverage for your assets inside and outside of your home.

Having homeowners insurance guarantees you are compensated for losses to your home and your possessions inside it. Purchasing a homeowners policy provides added protection for your biggest investment. Home insurance also protects you if you’re found to be liable for someone’s injuries on your property or on the golf course. This policy will also protect you from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy. You can add policy floaters such as jewelry, earthquake coverage, guns, collectibles, fine art and more. Call T.W. Morgan Insurance Services agent today to get a policy started.

What do you need to know about shopping for home insurance? Well, not everyone needs a telescope to find the right agent. However, if you in trust the services of T.W. Morgan Insurance Services, we will find the right coverage for a fair price. "Service Above The Rest" is what we do every day to serve our customers.

Familiarize Yourself With Common Oregon Homeowners Insurance Terms:

Coverage A        


Coverage B

Other Structures on Your Property    

Coverage C

Personal Property/Contents

Coverage D

Loss of Use

Coverage E

Personal Liability Protection

Coverage F

Medical Payments

Dwelling coverage protects your home's structure against damage and possible loss from a covered event such as a wind, hail, lightening or fire. (Note: Earthquake insurance will require a separate endorsement. Talk to an agent today about earthquake insurance). This part of your insurance policy will pay to replace the home’s structural components. Land slide coverage is also available on a separate policy, Ask our professional staff about this important coverage if you live on a hillside, mountain or near an area with earth movement and water runoff.

Other Structures such as detached garages, buildings or sheds on your property are also protected by a standard homeowners policy. Typically, the coverage for other structures is 10% of your dwelling coverage although, higher amounts are available if you wish to purchase them.

Personal Property comes standard with a homeowner's insurance policy and protects your items within your home or on your property should they be stolen, lost in a fire or damaged otherwise by a covered loss. These items include, but are not limited to clothing, furniture and other personal items.

Loss of Use will provide you with living expenses in the event your home is not livable due to a covered loss. This type of coverage will usually cover the cost of a hotel, restaurant bills and other living expenses while your home is being repaired.

Personal Liability Protection protects you from bodily injury or property damage lawsuits in the event someone files a lawsuit against you. This also includes things like your pet biting someone, or an accident such as spraying your fence with a clear coat causing overspray to your neighbors vehicles. Yes things like this does happen.

Medical Payments is coverage for paying medical expenses for someone else who may have been injured while on your property.

Your friends may think your home looks like a chicken coop, but to you, it's still your castle. Yes, we can add coverage for that chicken coop. We ask a lot of questions to make sure you have enough coverage to rebuild your home. It's important to make sure you provide the details about your property so you don't have to reduce the size when it's rebuilt. We will tailor a home owner's policy so it matches what you own. For a mansion, a quality home in a growing subdivision, cabin, or a bungalow, we have polices that will cover your belongings and provide excellent service and claims handling in the event you suffer a covered loss. Contact one of our agency professional today for a free consultation at 503-245-3345 or outside Portland Metro area Toll Free 888-821-4717.