Business Auto Coverage
With more than 23 years of experience in the insurance industry, you can trust T.W. Morgan Insurance Services to meet your commercial truck & Fleet auto insurance needs. We are your #1 source in the Northwest to find the right coverage, best Service and an agent that understands your industry. T.W. Morgan Insurance Services has partnered with some of the top insurance companies that write business auto and trucking operations. The companies we offer, have an AM Best financial rating of A as a minimum, to a high of A++ . We offer customized insurance policies with flexible payment options, 24/7 claims service and discounts for qualified drivers. We are looking for firms who are based in Oregon, Washington and California to provide your superior service.
Commercial Vehicles We Insure
We have programs for operators of 1 truck or Service Rig to a fleet of trucks or service vehicles. Whether you're looking for owner operator insurance, motor carrier insurance, or private carrier insurance, T.W. Morgan Insurance Services provides commercial auto insurance for autos, trucks and trailers of all sizes including:
Any business that owns or leases autos during the operation of their business has significant exposure to loss. Those exposures include the following:
- Legal Liability - Bodily Injury
Bodily injury, sickness or disease sustained by a person including death caused by an accident resulting from the ownership, maintenance or use of a covered automobile.
- Legal Liability - Property Damage
Damage to or loss of use of tangible property caused by an accident resulting from the ownership, maintenance or use of a covered automobile.
- Other - exposures such as uninsured/underinsured motorists. A Commercial Auto policy provides five major types of coverage which respond to most common commercial auto exposures.
- Auto Liability Coverage - pays all sums an insured is legally liable to pay as damages because of bodily injury or property damage to another. Auto liability can rise from the ownership, maintenance, or use of owned autos as well as from hired and No owned autos.
- Physical Damage Coverage
Comprehensive - Fire, lightning or explosion; theft; windstorm; hail or earthquake; flood; mischief or vandalism to a covered automobile; or sinking, burning, collision or derailment of any conveyance transporting the covered automobile.
Collision - The covered automobile's collision with another object; or the covered automobile's overturn.
- Auto Medical Payments Coverage - Coverage for reasonable expenses incurred for necessary medical and or funeral services to or for an insured who sustains bodily injury caused by an accident resulting from the ownership, maintenance or use of a covered automobile.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage - protects insured persons legally entitled to recover damages for bodily injury or property damage from the owner or operator of an uninsured or underinsured auto. An uninsured/underinsured motorist is an individual who is legally liable for an accident causing loss to the insured who: has no liability insurance at all; has liability limits lower than the insured's underinsured limits; has insurance, but coverage has been denied; has insurance, but insurance carrier is insolvent; or is a hit and run driver.
- Personal Injury Protection (No Fault) - allows an insured person who is injured in an accident to collect directly from his/her own insurer for medical and hospital expenses, regardless of fault. These coverage’s and amounts vary by state.