Timothy W. Morgan - Licensed insurance broker for the past Thirty-two years specializing in Disability, Health, Life, Group Medical, Long-Term Care & Property and Casualty. In 1991 Tim began his insurance career with Mutual of Omaha Companies in Portland, Oregon as a Sales Representative. As his insurance career progressed, he held the position of Personal Producing Trainer and later as a District Sales Manager for Mutual of Omaha. In 1997 he left Mutual of Omaha to take a position with Key Bank of Oregon as the banking industry moved into the insurance and financial services. With KeyCorp, Tim held the position of Assistant Vice President - District Manager Oregon overseeing the insurance operation for Key Bank of Oregon 62 KeyCenter bank locations throughout Oregon & Vancouver, Washington. Tim currently holds a Health, Life, Property and Casualty license in Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Idaho and Montana. FINRA registered in the States of Oregon, Washington and California.
Awards and Accommodations included:
National Industry Awards:
- Million Dollar Round Table Producer 2005
Round Table membership is an exclusive honor that is achieved only by a small percentage of all life insurance and financial services advisors worldwide. MDRT is comprised of 32,981 qualifiers who reside in 74 nations and territories, representing about 480 companies.
Farmers National Awards:
- Toppers Club 2004, 2006, 2008, 2012, 2013 and 2014: Top 10% of Farmers Agents Nationally
- Farmers Championship Award 2006 and 2008: Top 2% of Farmers Agent Nationally
- Farmers Presidents Council 2008: Farmers Top Achievement Award, 1 of 202 agents out of 16,000 Nationally.
- Life Sales Blue Vase Award 2003
- Silver Star Award - 2003
- Wall Street Qualifier Top 20 Reps - 2003
- Shoot the Moon Award Top 25 Reps- 2005
Farmers Oregon State Awards & Recognition:
- Award of Excellence Life Sales 2005 & 2007
- Masters Qualifier Commercial Insurance 2003
- Farmers Financial Solutions: Top FFS Production Oregon: 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Farmers Oregon District 28 Awards:
- Career Agent of the Month: June 2003 to June 2005, 13 out of 24 possible opportunities.
- Career Agent of the Year for 2003
- Agent of the Year - District 28, 2007
- Commercial Insurance Agent of the Year 2007, 2008
- District 28 Life Agent of the Year 2005, 2007
Tim's hobbies include an extensive career in Aviation industry. He has received numerous aviation awards in the Helicopter industry including the 1987 "Crew of the Year" Award by the Helicopter Association International (HAI is an International Helicopter Trade Association for the advancement of rotorcraft) for saving numerous lives during the 1986 Northern California Flood. Tim has flown in several movies and television productions such as James Bond "View to A Kill", "Eye on LA", "Murder She Wrote", "Maxwell Smart the Movie", "Dark Man" to name a few, for the Screen Actors Guild and holds a FAA Commercial Instrument Helicopter rating and a Commercial Instrument Single & Multi Engine Airplane pilots license with over 4,300 hours of flight experience.